6 reasons for treatment in clinics in Israel
Over the years, Israel has remained one of the main countries for medical tourism. Clinics of this small state receive tens of thousands of patients from abroad. People come here not only for treatment and rehabilitation after operations and injuries – people choose Israel for routine diagnostics, plastic surgeries and IVF.
- Doctors training lasts about 10 years
- In Israel, the training of doctors lasts about 10 years - only after that the young doctor gets the right to work in one of the Israeli hospitals. Almost all doctors additionally undergo training in the best medical centers in Europe and the USA - and this is not a matter of choice, but an obligatory part of the training.
- High level of clinic equipment
- The technical equipment of Israeli hospitals is impressive - the most modern diagnostic equipment is installed here, and during surgical operations, doctors use computerized systems.
- Advanced treatments and diagnostics
- Medicine in Israel is gradually abandoning methods of therapy that, by solving the main problem, can seriously harm the patient's health. In the treatment of tumors, instead of resection, more modern and gentle technologies are used - cryodestruction and a cyber knife (gamma radiation destruction of only affected cells).
- Active scientific work
- The Israeli Ministry of Health in every way stimulates and finances the development of medicine in the country, including supporting the development of new treatment methods. 8.3% of GNP is spent on the development of medicine - this is a huge amount. Such financial injections make it possible for Israeli specialists to provide excellent research conditions.
- Affordable cost of treatment
- Despite the great popularity that treatment has gained in Israel, the prices for medical services in this country remain affordable. The price of treatment in Israel is controlled by the state. Of course, here, as in any other country, there are "expensive" and "affordable" hospitals. However, on average, the cost of medical services in Israel is about a third lower than in Europe, and half the price than in the United States.
- Comfortable climate
- Israel will delight you with an excellent holiday and a varied entertainment program at any time of the year. The peak of tourist activity is observed immediately in several periods. Fans of beach vacations, as a rule, visit the country from the end of February to the end of May, as well as during the first two autumn months. In addition, a fairly popular time for visiting Israel is the period from early December to mid-January.